FlashPoints is a tool for creating and managing points Groups (topographic points for example).
FlashPoints allows you to :
* import/export points coordinates from and to a file
* create points and their attributes "Number", "Elevation" and "Description" by clicking
* modify the points elevation
* modify the height and rotation of the attributes
* create points on existing entities
* create the table of the coordinates
Points are organized as groups to allow an easy differentiation of them.
FlashPoints comes with a "Points Number input box" that lets you respond to AutoCAD commands with a point Number or a sequence of points Numbers rather than with a click or coordinates.
FlashPoints for AutoCAD and BricsCAD is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
FlashPoints for AutoCAD and BricsCAD (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.